Site keeps logging me out

craigmw

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am trying to put in a new recipe but unfortunately, after logging in, the site appears to be logging me off when I click on the New Recipe button. I tried to enter a new recipe but when I went to save it, it asked me to sign up. Very frustrating!

Do you have any script blocking plugins that might be the culprit? I'm running uBlock origin and HTTPS Everywhere in Chrome and I don't have any issues. Maybe you're purging cookies to often?

the site uses a cookie to keep you logged in, do you have ccleaner or something similar running, you can add the cookies to the never delete

this just started happening to me this afternoon. on the newest Safari, when I click My Recipes, it says

"You have not created any recipes.

You may try the recipe builder anonymously. After you login, (please sign up first), you will be able to save recipes under your account."

EDIT:

the orange menu bar My Brewing > My Recipes takes me to the not logged in page.

However, clicking the green outline button that says My Recipes on the dashboard thing (along with my dashboard, my brew sessions, recipes, shopping list, inventory, etc) actually does take me to my recipes.

EDIT:

the orange menu bar My Brewing > My Recipes takes me to the not logged in page.

However, clicking the green outline button that says My Recipes on the dashboard thing (along with my dashboard, my brew sessions, recipes, shopping list, inventory, etc) actually does take me to my recipes.
Same for me, using Chrome.

this is happening to me too - using safari - only when entering a recipe

Me too. Chrome on Win 7, am trying to organise my recipes in folders; get the same problems as above

happed to me too I just clicked on my brew sessions and it logged me out, opera and chrome

Ditto. Safari on 11.2.6

my phone is always logged in and it did that to me too just by visiting the forum through the browser

Sorry for the issues with this everyone. We upgraded the server today and missed updating a redirect that was responsible for staying on the www version of the site, and keeping you logged in. We deployed a fix this evening, which should help. Please let us know if you're still seeing problems though. Thanks for reporting, and for the patience with it.

Back