Show me your beer glasses

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
I have a set of each glass shown, these are not vintage but what we drink out of , I also have 1 huge 32oz mug but its dirty, the far right is a 22 oz thats my fav

WP_20180420_14_12_07_Pro.jpg

D9757BA7-33C4-4485-9245-9AB35B2EDBA5.jpeg
Great thread Ozarks! I don’t have much of a collection yet, but it is growing. My local distributor has been helping me out with promotional glasses!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 2 of these from '95 GABF. Back when all attendees got real glass. I have no idea what happened to other years I've been to. Heck, I may not of even made it out with them!

20180420_182847-1024x1365.jpg

One from 2017 GABF. They give real glass if you have a Paired event ticket. Which I highly recommend if you can score them.
15242707999995179875674766663017.jpg

Since I finally figured out how to use the camera on my phone and send pics to my laptop. You can see the real me instead of a 10 yrar old pic. Almost as good looking as thunderwagn. Here's a pic of some of my glassware
glass1.jpg
too.

Wow! Great little thread here for resurrection! Below is my collection of the regulars, centered is part of what's left of a set from my dad's set of pilsners that is gotta be at least 60 years old as is the second from the left from the New Jersey Society of Architects. That Mason is perfect for a bomber with a decent head on it and all the other 12 ounce "pint" styles are gifts or pick ups from various events. It's a pretty esoteric pleasure but some of these are kinda like old friends.

20190823_155645.jpeg

Wow! Great little thread here for resurrection! Below is my collection of the regulars, centered is part of what's left of a set from my dad's set of pilsners that is gotta be at least 60 years old as is the second from the left from the New Jersey Society of Architects. That Mason is perfect for a bomber with a decent head on it and all the other 12 ounce "pint" styles are gifts or pick ups from various events. It's a pretty esoteric pleasure but some of these are kinda like old friends.

View attachment 6982
I do like that second from left the one with the wide bottom recon that'd be a good swiller for the sniffa. I gotta stop breaking my glassware.
Nice selection ward I'll look out for them full of beer.

A few pints. I rotate 6 or 8 for the bar cabinet.
Pints.jpg

Odds & Ends. A few other beer glasses, including my favorite sippy stein.
Odds & Ends.jpg

And some of my bottle collection. Need to clean them and the shelves off and rotate in some other ones.
Bottles.jpg

About the only things I don't drink out of a pint glass are Pilsners and my sparkling ciders. Definitely not a glassware snob. I just collect coasters and glasses from breweries I visit and save nicely painted bottles.

Have had this glass for a while, got it at Beertown (local pub) when they had Muskoka's Harvest Ale on tap. I find that 9 times out of 10 when I ask if I can take the glass home, the answer is yes. The glass is filled with my most recent NEIPA (which is tasting quite delectable thank you very much)
IMG_20190910_1733236.jpg

Those are way cooler than the glasses you get in Canada.

So, I tried to capture what I could... This is a glimpse of the collection (was lucky on the new house build - cabinet guy messed up and gave me an extra cabinet that I mounted in the brewery...) lol - Later I will share a pic of the 5 Litre stein my grandfather made! (you can see it in action in my profile pic though)
20200727_121157.jpg
20200727_121238.jpg

Pretty sure these are the only additions since my earlier response to this thread. Our travel plans for this year have been aborted. Hopefully next year will make it safer for us old folks to travel.
Glassware.jpg

Gotta say something about the breweries the 2 glasses on the right came from. Secret Trail is in Chico, CA and one of the very few reasons I'd travel to that state. The other reasons are to visit Sierra Nevada and funerals for my 2 brothers who choose to stay in the people's republic.
Maritime Pacific is in the Ballard district of Seattle, Wa. Their beer is definitely drinkable and their food is amazing. While in the area, be sure to visit the other breweries there, including Reuben's.

Back