Shopping List

thunderwagn

Trial Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Does the shopping list not extend prices and have capabilities to create a shopping list with totals? It appears to just be inventory carry over with price per unit.
Example: I know I pay $4.50 lb for dme. If I submit 4 lbs in my shopping list, why does it not calculate the price out to $18? I would think it should carry over all your $$ and give you a total of what your shopping list would calculate to. Am I missing something?

Currently the shopping list is limited to needing it, buying it and adding it to inventory, its been talked about to add more features but nothing concrete yet

Ozarks Mountain Brew said:
Currently the shopping list is limited to needing it, buying it and adding it to inventory, its been talked about to add more features but nothing concrete yet

Ah, ok. I'll throw out a "please add" then in support of getting it added in. Otherwise, it seems a bit pointless to add costs in if it doesn't even calculate a line item. Not a deal breaker, just a "request" :mrgreen:

...and mucho thanks for a prompt response!

forgot to add the pricing of your shopping list had been requested by me and started but not completely finished, so its on a list but more ideas on how far it goes will need to be discussed

Back