September meeting - New time??????

BarbarianBrewer

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Shortly after we started the monthly BF Zoom meetings we moved the start time a couple hours earlier so it wouldn't be too late for @Zambezi Special to join. But a poor internet connection has kept her from being able to join. So, with apologies to Anne Marie I think we should move our time later by one hour. This would allow Ben to join from the beginning and also wouldn't be too late for Alan. During the last meeting we discussed that we could also have impromptu meetings as well. So Anne Marie, if you find you have a good internet signal, or are visiting the Netherlands, let us know and we can schedule a meeting.

What do people think? The next meeting is scheduled for this coming Saturday (Sept 25th)

I agree on time change. I also think the short impromptu idea is pretty cool.

Yup Barbarianbrewer PMd me on this too i think it's a great Idea I def wont miss this Months Zoom I'll have the formula tin shaken and ready for Matilda to draw the last quarterly brewer for the 2021 year:D!

So you want me to change the meeting time to one hour later (3:00 MDT)?

I would say we give people a couple days to comment so, assuming no one objects, how about we change on Wednesday?

Shortly after we started the monthly BF Zoom meetings we moved the start time a couple hours earlier so it wouldn't be too late for @Zambezi Special to join. But a poor internet connection has kept her from being able to join. So, with apologies to Anne Marie I think we should move our time later by one hour. This would allow Ben to join from the beginning and also wouldn't be too late for Alan. During the last meeting we discussed that we could also have impromptu meetings as well. So Anne Marie, if you find you have a good internet signal, or are visiting the Netherlands, let us know and we can schedule a meeting.

What do people think? The next meeting is scheduled for this coming Saturday (Sept 25th)
No problem!
I would love to join, but currently internet is an even bigger disaster than it was, esp in the evenings.
If (when?) It improves, I'll start shouting....

An hour later I fine with me

Since no one objected to changing the meeting time.....let's set the meeting start time one hour later.

upload_2021-9-22_11-55-26.png

@Nosybear, Please update the Zoom meeting and send an email to those who want to be notified by email.

@Yooper, Once Stephen updates the Zoom meeting, please update the locked meeting thread with that info and update the screenshot of the clocks as well.

Thanks to you both!

Did y'all get it to work? Trying to log in

Back