Self-Intro

Rodini

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Y'll!

My name is Sateesh and my wife and I have been brewing a small batch (1-gallon) home brew beer for experimenting with different grains, hops, and flavors.
Our first brew was an Oak-aged IPA (2 weeks of fermentation) and 2 weeks of natural carbonation.
The second brew was a dry Irish Stout. 2 weeks of fermentation and 4 days of Forced Carbonation in 1-gallon keg with a dispenser at 68 oF and 20 psi for 2 days and 2 days at 3 psi at 38 oF. It came out delicious.

We are planning to brew an Imperial IPA and another is a coffee porter.

Hello Y'll!

My name is Sateesh and my wife and I have been brewing a small batch (1-gallon) home brew beer for experimenting with different grains, hops, and flavors.
Our first brew was an Oak-aged IPA (2 weeks of fermentation) and 2 weeks of natural carbonation.
The second brew was a dry Irish Stout. 2 weeks of fermentation and 4 days of Forced Carbonation in 1-gallon keg with a dispenser at 68 oF and 20 psi for 2 days and 2 days at 3 psi at 38 oF. It came out delicious.

We are planning to brew an Imperial IPA and another is a coffee porter.
Sounds like you're loving the hobby! Very cool that the wife does it with you! Post some pics of the finished product sometime :) I love seeing a good pint.

Lots of good people here. Welcome and ask Any questions you have

Welcome Sateesh! Sounds like you and your wife are brewing some great beers. Don’t hesitate to share details of your best and worst as you journey along the path of malt, hops and yeast.

Cherry sateesh.
Enjoy your homebrew discovery.
Are these beers your own recipes?

Welcome, glad to have you 'hang out' with us.

Welcome to the forum, Sateesh!

Welcome to the group, lots of great people here, all willing to help out if you have questions.

Back