Return from hiatus

CRUNK

Trial Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, i was semi forced into a lengthy hiatus do to a shoulder injury (torn rotator cuff, labrum, and damaged brachial plexus which too quite a while to heal.) Its great to be back.

Welcome back Crunk.

Time for some physical therapy with a brew paddle! Good to have you back!

Welcome back Crunk! I know well about shoulder injuries. After going deer hunting with a Harley Davidson instead of a Winchester, I ended up with a prosthetic shoulder implant. Don't get too aggressive with your rehab or you'll regret it.

Glad to see you back in the forum crunk missed you Lodo brew perspective mate and beautiful beer pics! I've not forgotten about that helles of yours! To tell you the truth I've been pondering another helles brew lately...:rolleyes:

Thank you everyone very much and yes I'm still going to take it a little slow but my first Brew day is going to be next weekend my pipeline is dwindling down to not much

I do have to admit though my year off gave me time to study in a different way I continued reading many Brewing papers and books and after drinking most of the beer in my pipeline and critiquing it I have found myself preparing to make some small adjustments I will Brew two or three batches to get myself backup the game speed then I will begin making small adjustments a little bit at a time in hopes of improving the beer that I brew

Speaking of the hellis I had one keg of it left that I placed in my Kegerator a month ago it had been sitting for almost the full year and it still tastes extremely fresh great aroma still a beautiful foamy head every single pore during all of my Brewing time I always found it very difficult to brew an Oktoberfest in March and wait until September to tap the keg this time that I spent waiting to put the last keg in my Kegerator of helles has given me the encouragement to wait the beer was definitely the most wonderful helis I have tasted from my Brewery yet there is much to be said about allowing a beer to condition itself in the keg.

Nice. I feel you about the shoulder, I crashed a motorbike about 6 years ago and it took a solid 9 months for my arm to heal to a useful level. Even now it aches weird most of the time.

Back