(RESOLVED) calories?

MrBIP

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seeing the update and choosing to make a smart-a comment....
Calories? Come on, we're Men (mostly) brewing beer in our garages and sheds.. calories schmalories. :p
(Actually that will be pretty cool to add to bottles when labeled :) )

Re: calories?

Yeah, if you're worried about calories, beer probably isn't the best beverage, or hobby for that matter... :cool:

It was requested in this forum, and as always if enough people are interested, we'll do it!

LarryBrewer said:
It was requested in this forum, and as always if enough people are interested, we'll do it!

^ why I might have to consider just buying that lifetime membership; as if it hasn't been said enough: awesome website.

We are looking at offering a discount to premium members with an existing subscription so stay tuned on that front. I wouldn't want you to buy it now, and then in X months see you could have saved a little. Good to know there is some demand for that though!

So is the calorie counter only applicable to lifetime members? I"m a premium member and I do not see it under any of my recipes or brew sessions.

How much does it cost to have it REMOVED?????????????

A setting to hide calories... could be a profile option? I take it your are just kidding though... :cool:

How about a setting that always says 64 calories, no matter what the beer is? :lol:

Back