Recipe page overcrowded.

I_playdrums

Trial Member
Reaction score
BF.JPG

Can we find somewhere else for this? Brew sessions seems logical.

I'm not sure what you're asking here? What is the issue, and what would you like to see? (Sorry to be so thick- still having morning coffee here and not quite grasping what you're saying).

I have the same concern. To reproduce

1. From dashboard choose "my recipes"
2. Find any recipe that has at least one brew in the "my brews" column and click view

Outcome :

There is a new section titled "recent brew session." It contains what appears to be graphs for a tilt. It's annoying if you don't have a tilt.

:mad:

Last edited:
Ah, that I understand! I'll bring this up right away. Thanks for dumbing it down enough for me to get it!

I have the same concern. To reproduce

1. From dashboard choose "my recipes"
2. Find any recipe that has at least one brew in the "my brews" column and click view

Outcome :

There is a new section titled "recent brew session." It contains what appears to be graphs for a tilt. It's annoying if you don't have a tilt.

:mad:
Or buy a Tilt! :D (J/k)

This is generated from Brew Log entries.
I guess I don't understand why or how I would generate that many specific gravity and temperature entries (unless I had a tilt). I have a controller on my fermentation chamber and I have a high degree of confidence that the temp is what I set it at and I check gravity after I'm confident the fermentation has stopped to decrease the risk of introducing something nasty. Maybe a switch to turn it off in profile settings.

This is generated from Brew Log entries.
Which is fine. The information is already available then, right? I don't want to see little graphs in different colors on the recipe screen. Simple. You guys ask for feedback, get it, then argue the point.

Yes this popped up recently at first I thought heck yeah this is cool but yeah pretty much useless to those who done have tilt or simillar devises.

I'm not sure what you're asking here? What is the issue, and what would you like to see? (Sorry to be so thick- still having morning coffee here and not quite grasping what you're saying).
Why have little colored graphs been added to an already congested recipe page?
That's all.

I would personally prefer not to see the new graphics in the recipe view. I could imagine that if you had a Tilt type device that you would want to see ititgough. Could there be an opt in, or opt out toggle to turn this on or off?

We had a lot of requests to graph brew log entries so people without a Tilt could still have these cool charts and see trends in their fermentation from their own brew logs, we also added a Temp option with the log entry.

Anyway, we will add a general setting to hide charts on the recipe view page.

Brew_Session_-_Brewer_s_Friend.png

Thank you for adding this on off toggle :)

Back