Re-Introduction

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Nosybear is back! For those of you who are new since about the beginning of the year, I was one of the early members of Brewer's Friend back when.... Well, I think I may have petted a dinosaur or two. I've been off for the Summer, really haven't brewed anything since I did my Maerzen this year until a couple of weeks ago, when I blew the dust off of the kettle and made some beer for a friend's retirement party.

I see we've picked up at least one member from Aurora - welcome to brewing at 6,000' elevation!

Good to see this is still the place to go for intelligent, civil conversation about beer.

Nosybear is back! For those of you who are new since about the beginning of the year, I was one of the early members of Brewer's Friend back when.... Well, I think I may have petted a dinosaur or two. I've been off for the Summer, really haven't brewed anything since I did my Maerzen this year until a couple of weeks ago, when I blew the dust off of the kettle and made some beer for a friend's retirement party.

I see we've picked up at least one member from Aurora - welcome to brewing at 6,000' elevation!

Good to see this is still the place to go for intelligent, civil conversation about beer.
Welcome back! Good to see you Nosy :)

We missed you! Btw my wife is another Kentuckian headed to Colorado…virtually at least. She will be a virtual occupational therapist in Roaring Fork school district in Colorado

We missed you! Btw my wife is another Kentuckian headed to Colorado…virtually at least. She will be a virtual occupational therapist in Roaring Fork school district in Colorado
That's a NICE district! Aspen, Carbondale....

Cheers Noseybear I missed your brewing wisdom and input in the forum conversation.
Glad your back!

And yeah get brewing!:D

Welcome back Nosy!!!!!

Welcome back, you were missed here. We still meet on zoom, too!

Thanks all! And yes, you're still using my Zoom account! Brewed a couple of kits, nothing too strenuous. My biggest problem has been overstock - too much beer on hand and not enough opportunity to get rid of it!

Thanks all! And yes, you're still using my Zoom account! Brewed a couple of kits, nothing too strenuous. My biggest problem has been overstock - too much beer on hand and not enough opportunity to get rid of it!
...wish I lived closer to Nosy's place :D

Welcome back Stephen!

Welcome back Stephen. Good to have an awesome resource like you right out my back door. Brewing at 6000+ is an interesting experience. Well, so is baking or smoking meat for that matter. You know, there is a thing called barter where fills trade one thing for another. You should be familiar with this concept. It was used shortly after the dinosaurs died off. It was the basis for our modern system of commerce.

BTW, there is a bottle of Gully Dwarf Tea in my fridge with your name on it.

Welcome back Stephen. Good to have an awesome resource like you right out my back door. Brewing at 6000+ is an interesting experience. Well, so is baking or smoking meat for that matter. You know, there is a thing called barter where fills trade one thing for another. You should be familiar with this concept. It was used shortly after the dinosaurs died off. It was the basis for our modern system of commerce.

BTW, there is a bottle of Gully Dwarf Tea in my fridge with your name on it.
We'll have to get together for a beer over at Bent Barley, my favorite watering hole....

Back