Question about Tilt

JuJuBee

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a Tilt Hydrometer. Is the URL on the site under the integrations section of my account only used for the Pi? How do I get the readings the Tilt takes to post into my brew session? Sorry if these are noob questions.

MK

Under fermentation tab in your “Brew” session at Brewers Friend, you can choose from 1 of 3 hydrometers, and one of those is the Tilt. Just select Tilt hydrometer and the color, and as the page indicates, it’ll take up to 5 minutes to connect. You’ll have to copy the link when you choose which hydrometer, to paste on the Tilt app so the app knows where to send the info to. You’ll need to have a phone with the Tilt app within range of the hydrometer so it can receive the info from the Tilt and publish it the link to the Brewers friend fermentation page. I am using an old iPhone that I installed the app on and just leave the phone next to the fermenter.

Ps. I have better luck with the Tilt app, than I do with the Tilt 2 app.

Pss. I hope the developers here will someday make it a standalone feature as I don’t use the “Brew” feature that often.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I happen to like the brew feature. Helps keep me on track and I like the timers especially. No need to create several timers on my phone.

Back