Q3 BFC Quarterly Recipie 2022.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
It's that time again to Draw another Brewersfriend Community Brewer out of the Tin and brew their Fave tried n Tested Hombrew Recipie!

Oh man I can say I'm looking forward to brewing another Brewersfriend community Recipie it sorta feels like last Quarter went forever.

I've really enjoyed the veriety that has been put forward so far all bloody Tasty beers!

So Brewer of the Quarter is (drum roll).

20220616_171849.jpg

HERM_BREWS !!!
ah good on you man I'm glad your getting a crack mate!

Cool well I hope we all get behind you and dig in and enjoy brewing one of your Hombrew recipes you put forward.

I've got a sneaky suspicion as to what it might be:).

Cheers @Herm_brews bring on Q3

At least we'll be bottling :D

I love these pictures. We all get to watch your daughter grow up in the quarterly beer recipe posts! She's getting so big.

Looking forward to Herm's recipe! Hope the move doesn't sidetrack him.

Oh my, give me some time to consider, as there is a lot going on in my life right now. We’re meeting with a realtor on Wednesday 6/22 to list our home. We have been cleaning and organizing and getting rid of stuff. This past Monday we had a staging company come in to scout the home for staging for photos and open house. For the time being, I am still working at the window glass and screen shop. And I still need to bottle my latest batch of amber ale.
I won’t leave you all hanging, I just need to wrap my head around all that’s going on. Bear with me.

Oh my, give me some time to consider, as there is a lot going on in my life right now.
I won’t leave you all hanging, I just need to wrap my head around all that’s going on. Bear with me.
Take your time. We theoretically can't start brewing it until July 1 anyway :rolleyes: but I am very much looking forward to what you choose.

And don't make it more work than necessary: Post your recipe, we'll make the conversions to our batch size, equipment, etc..

Oh my, give me some time to consider, as there is a lot going on in my life right now. We’re meeting with a realtor on Wednesday 6/22 to list our home. We have been cleaning and organizing and getting rid of stuff. This past Monday we had a staging company come in to scout the home for staging for photos and open house. For the time being, I am still working at the window glass and screen shop. And I still need to bottle my latest batch of amber ale.
No Dramas Herm if you wanna go back in the tin just say so:p.

Your call mate plenty of time anyhow until Q3 kicks off that's why I thought we'd get the ball rolling now :).

I love these pictures. We all get to watch your daughter grow up in the quarterly beer recipe posts! She's getting so big.

Looking forward to Herm's recipe! Hope the move doesn't sidetrack him.
Yeah she is sure growing up. She's learning to talk now. She's got a fair few words down pat No being one of them lol :D.

Yeah she is sure growing up. She's learning to talk now. She's got a fair few words down pat No being one of them lol :D.
How old is she Ben?
My Granddaughter looks to be about the same age.

Looking forward to the recipe Herm!

How old is she Ben?
My Granddaughter looks to be about the same age.
She's 2 in August so 22 months old and already bossing me around:D!

Away away she'll say or come and grab me and say sit sit sit!:p

I think it's halarious now but I'm sorta thinking in the back of my mind What am I in for Mum and her on my case lol

Wow.....I just hope I can get the ingredients......I'm definitely interested in participating. I'm going to be pretty busy in July so hopefully I can find time to brew...... :(

Wow.....I just hope I can get the ingredients......I'm definitely interested in participating. I'm going to be pretty busy in July so hopefully I can find time to brew...... :(
July, August, September....
And anytime.
I only just have the ingredients together for mentored. More or less. Will have to mess around with the grains.
I struggle getting ingredients as well, still nice to follow the threads though ;)

She's 2 in August so 22 months old and already bossing me around:D!

Away away she'll say or come and grab me and say sit sit sit!:p

I think it's halarious now but I'm sorta thinking in the back of my mind What am I in for Mum and her on my case lol
Yep, they're close. my granddaughter will be 2 at the end of July. Here's all 3 of them about a month ago.
FB_IMG_1655459120905.jpg

Hey Herm, if the beer recipe doesn't work out, how about a tutorial on your bread making! :)

Last edited:
I'm here for the beer ! Beer beer beer beer.
Ok and a little bread :D.

What do they say beer is like liquid bread...
Both bread making and beer making require similar methods pretty cool man.

Hey if your looking to hang around here Robert68 I'll even throw your name in the tin.
Your call I'm sure the forum members don't mind a ring in were all passing time here in some way or another ;);)

Hey if your looking to hang around here Robert68 I'll even throw your name in the tin.
Your call I'm sure the forum members don't mind a ring in were all passing time here in some way or another ;);)
Sure, I would be honored. Maybe by the time my name is drawn from the tin....I have some experience and hopefully a decent recipe.

Back