Problems with app and website

l'apaisée

Trial Member
Reaction score
Greetings,
I am quite disappointed by the mobile app and web service.
On my iphone 6 when I touch a field to focus and enter something, everything disappears. I need to move around to see the text field again. Not a nice user experience at all. It looks like the app is not retina-ready. My phone has the latest update version.

Also, I can't get the data entered on the app to sync on the website. I tried the sync button and waited 12h. I see no recipes and no brew log. I have entered my account info on the app and it has been verified.

Please help me, right now I feel like I lost 15$ for the membership and 5$ for the app.

Kind regards,
Xavier

I see the moving text box issue as well. Kind of a pain not to see what I'm typing and having to reposition the text box on screen. As far as syncing, mine syncs instantly. Between the app and the website. There must be something going on with your method or your internet service.

Thank you jeff for your reply.

My method ? I just created a recipe on the app, then started a brew session (you know, the green button) and at the end of the brew day I clicked on 'Sync'. Internet connection is fine on both my mobile and my laptop..

We are looking into this. What happens if you do the reverse- create the recipe on the laptop and then sync? Does it then show up in the app properly for you? Any further information you can give us will help us track down the issue.

Thank you Yooper for looking into this. I just tried creating a test recipe on the website and it worked: I can see the test recipe on the mobile app. However, the recipe and the brew session created on the mobile app still don't appear on the website.

Ok, I think I understand. When you sync TO the app, it works. But not TO the desktop version when the recipe and brew sheet are created in the app, and then synced. I let the developer know. I'm really sorry for the issues you're having.

Back