Problematic brew session log scrolling on the phone

panajana

Trial Member
Reaction score
I use brew session steps on my brew day and it's much more natural for me to use it on my phone. I have Android, the latest Chrome, and a narrow but long display. Problem is that you can scroll only by touching the white space between brew log entries (gray areas), which is sometimes impossible when my whole screen is covered by the steps.
It would help if the whole screen could be used for scrolling. It should be doable to make the difference between scrolling and clicking which marks the step as complete.
Thanks for considering this improvement :)

I have found this as well in the my recipe list on my phone, just never thought to mention it. Same platform.

I have the same issue in brew sessions too. Can usually muddle through but it's inconvenient. I'm sure it be easy to accommodate this request in the upcoming Android app:D

@panajana I've found that if you toggle on the current step bar and then drag up from there it'll scroll pretty seamlessly. Hope that helps. See my crude illustration for details.
Screenshot_20200830-103853__01.jpg

I've opened a ticket, and asked for it to be prioritized. Thanks for the feedback, hopefully it can be resolved quickly.

Like @Craigerrr, I noticed it awhile back and kinda just shrugged internally and got by touching the tiny side bars and just dealt with it. Obviously that's not good UX,so lets it get resolved.

Ot was a minor nuisance that wasn't having any effect on my brewing beer, hopefully it is a quick easy fix.

Back