Print Recipe layout

OkanaganMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
Any way to move the print layout a little to the right by increasing the left margin? The right margin is unusually large and having the left smaller, means losing info when you hole punch the recipe to stick it in a binder.

I can't seem to be able to adjust margins for this on any of my printers at time of printing.

Thanks!

theirs another way to print and i like it better, export to html, open the html then print

Just tried that and not sure I like it as it requires more than one page for most recipes that would fit normally on the one. I'd still like to see it with the proper margin for the 3 hole punch. When you print html is there sufficient room to 3 hole punch? Looked tight on my screen but admittedly didn't try it.

on mine I can adjust in the printer settings for each print, I can zoom in and out, I only pick 1 for pages not all and I like it because its bigger text but it seems to be a 1/2" margin all the way around for me

Just played around with my printer settings when printing html (not sure why I didn't think of that before replying) and not only can I adjust the margins, but also the scale so I can shrink it to print on a single page with all the notes. Great idea Ozarks, thanks!

Back