I have created a recipe and I have entered the mash water and sparge water volumes in the recipe. I add to the sparge to take into account the losses (grain and hops absorption, line losses, left over in kettle and mash tun, etc. When I link a water calculation the water volumes are correct and I select my source and target waters. Then I enter the salts additons and acid addition and check to make sure everything is green and my SO4/Cl ratio and pH are where I want them. I then save the calculation and open the recipe and save it and update the recipe in the water profile section. I'll get the same numbers I checked but if I open it to edit it the volume is different and therefore everything else changes. I have checked my equipment profile and it matches what I expect for losses. I'm stumped as to why it keeps changing.