Page crashes when adding late fermenter addition

Sunfire96

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
@Pricelessbrewing My recipe page keeps crashing when trying to add a late addition to the fermenter. I click "late addition" and selection fermenter from the drop down list and then everything freezes. Even refreshing the page doesn't help. Eventually chrome tells me that the page is unresponsive. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. Here's a screenshot if it helps:

upload_2022-1-18_9-3-57.png

Thanks!

@Pricelessbrewing My recipe page keeps crashing when trying to add a late addition to the fermenter. I click "late addition" and selection fermenter from the drop down list and then everything freezes. Even refreshing the page doesn't help. Eventually chrome tells me that the page is unresponsive. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. Here's a screenshot if it helps:

View attachment 19034

Thanks!

So you're the one who broke it! :p

It let me add and save Cherry 0°L as a fermentable/late addition/fermenter. I'm also using Chrome and Windows 10. Maybe clear your cache. That fixes computers as often as rebooting them.

Sorry @Sunfire96 I've tried multiple times on different browsers, my phone, and multiple user accounts. Can't reproduce. Did this resolve itself, or is it still happening?

Back