When brewing this weekend I noticed some strange things in the Other Ingredient section. It was for my Gypsum and Calcium Chloride entries. If I have them both entered for the Mash at 60 minutes, they seem to display correctly on the recipe, even when I reload the recipe. HOWEVER, when I print my recipe, they both show as 60 HOURS. If I enter the Gypsum as 1 hour and the Calcium as 60 minutes, save the recipe, and then reopen the recipe, the Gypsum entry changes back to Minutes, showing 1 minute. The Calcium shows correctly at 60 minutes. Then, when I print the recipe, the Gypsum shows correctly as 1 hour, but the Calcium shows at 60 HOURS. I did not see any issues with other items in my recipe, but I didn't go through extensive testing of other unit inputs.