New to Brewer's Friend, starting to dig into this!

markiafrate

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and say "hey!" I'm new to BF but not to homebrewing. I still do exclusively extract, mainly because I live in an apartment and don't brew more than once a month. I have worked with buddies on larger, more sophisticated systems though and I'm hoping to eventually get more into the all-grain stuff when the time is right.

Overall I like to create my own recipes and I have a few I tweak over time and brew relatively frequently. I have all my recipes currently in Evernote along with my step-by-step processes. Any advice for porting stuff into Brewer's Friend? Anything I should know in general about getting setup in here? Thanks a lot and cheers!

Best,
Mark

Hi and welcome, home made extract is very good, I did a trial all summer and the only thing I couldn't control was how sweet or dry the beer was but most did great anyway.

as far as importing, xml import works if formated right otherwise its not hard to just create it on the site new

Good Luck

Thanks a ton for the info! I do appreciate it. Looking forward to all this. Cheers!

Welcome Mark! We're glad to have you join us over here.

Back