New Ingredients added to Recipe Builder

Josh (Brewer's Friend)

Administrator
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been working to get our ingredient database updated with the latest and greatest ingredients out there (and the ones you've all been requesting :D ). In the last couple days I've added:
  • Gluten Free malts. These are based on malts from Grouse Malting company and can be found in the American grains section of the fermentables dropdown, with a Gluten-Free suffix
  • GigaYeast yeasts. Added all the strains from GigaYeast, Inc.
  • Viking Malts. We handle fermentables based on region instead of focusing on specific brands, so these have been added as fermentables from Finland in the fermentables dropdown

I have several more updates I'll be making, so look for more posts soon. Cheers!

Thank you for all your hard work! :)

What about some of the newer hops like equinox and azacca? I don't even think galaxy is in there. Hopefully the hops can be updated soon?

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but the attenuation rates for some of the fermentis yeasts have changed. Namely, the US-05 went from 72 to 83% and the WB-06 went all the way to 86%. I never get that high of attenuation from those yeasts. Why the change?

Sounds great.

How about White Labs WLP200 'Best of Both Worlds' yeast blend?

-AD

Are the New Zealand Glad field malts on the list of new additions?

Back