Need Help postmix temperature

Reaction score
Friends have a beer in a post mix, with a 3 bar relief valve. I will travel approximately 750 km, and I want to take my beer to an event. It's my first time doing this, and my doubt is this: the internal pressure of the postmix at 0 C is 1.0 bar, if during transport the temperature rises to 32 C, I run the risk of the pressure rising beyond the capacity of the valve of relief decarbonating the beer, eliminating CO2 to the environment?

Friends have a beer in a post mix, with a 3 bar relief valve. I will travel approximately 750 km, and I want to take my beer to an event. It's my first time doing this, and my doubt is this: the internal pressure of the postmix at 0 C is 1.0 bar, if during transport the temperature rises to 32 C, I run the risk of the pressure rising beyond the capacity of the valve of relief decarbonating the beer, eliminating CO2 to the environment?
So is the beer in a commercial keg?
If so I'm pretty sure they a safe to fairly high pressure's once the solution cools it will reabsorb the co2 back into solution.
If your scared of it venting into your car you might need to drive with windows open and or set the AC to recieve air from outside not recirculate inside.

Back