Hi all, I posted on here begining of December my plans for this yeat, well...none of it has really gone to plan. But I wanted to create a post blogging my shed adventure. So, the title of this thread is My German inspired brew shed. Well, It is slightly that, Or going to be atleast. I've been wanting to document this, however not had the time till recently. It began in Febuary, when I was told I'd become a Parent in October, so that has put my Oktoberfest party on hold for a year or two. But in all seriousness. It made me realise after the excitment settled down I'd need to make space for this little being. So with a few beers in me, I asked the wife if I could spend my upcoming bonus money on a shed to moved all my gear out the house. Surprisingly, she said yes with the exception I keep the kegerator in the house(probably so I don't fall asleep out there). I found a Shed I liked from Screwfix, planned where it would go and ordered up the materials for the base. The Slabs were heavy, alot heavier than I thought and I had to call my Brother in Law around to help. I also ordered one too many slabs. Once in the garden, it was pretty much myself getting them into place. That was interesting as I had to dig up the lawn and lay them down. I've never done anything like this, so in my traditional sense, I just winged it. I selected this area next to the house as I didn't have the budget for the armoured cable required to run down to the bottom of the garden. Nor would I have had any drainage for water. Here there is a access port for additional services. I had consulted with a friend who worked on the site previously when the houses were being built. He advised that I'd be fine to use it as I intended to, which is for liquids. However, when anyone in the house runs water or flushes a toilet, you can hear it through the open port. Luckily, there is another port by the fence next to my house, and in the neighbors garden which is linked to this as confirmed by blueprints of the houses. It took me 3 or 4 days to get to this point. where I stopped and awaited the delivery of the shed. I made an error with the measurements and couldn't fit the last lab in. My friends Dad was going to come round and help build and install the electrical's to the shed, but ended up with pneumonia and had to reschedle. He was going to bring a cutting tool with him so we could lay the last one. But again, I winged it and made it work...with a Hammer. I took a week off and on the Tuesday 16th of April, a man turned up with my shed. But the glass windows were smashed. Here's the shed waiting for painting, Unfortunately I don't have any photos of that. I'm going to leave this here for tonight. I'll post some more up tomorrow as I would like to keep this as a build for anyone who is also looking to so something similar. I'm happy to answer any questions also, and I'm open for suggestions.