Multiple devices with same units on brew session

MeemoNZ

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I always use the device linking / integration to brew sessions - its awesome. Specifically always using a Tilt, sometimes using a Plaato also.

Recently I got a RAPT Pill and linked it to my current active brew session with a Tilt also linked. As the Pill posts gravity, this gets blended into the gravity data of the Tilt (and also estimated gravity data of the Plaato if linked).

Feature request: Please can data streams be grouped by device so they can be graphed separately and hidden / shown on a graph. I've attached an image of how GrainFather do this, it works great and allows for device accuracy to be compared plus channels for devices to be turned off (eg estimated gravity from Plaato) whilst showing bubble counting.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 9.33.30 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 9.33.30 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
I always use the device linking / integration to brew sessions - its awesome. Specifically always using a Tilt, sometimes using a Plaato also.

Recently I got a RAPT Pill and linked it to my current active brew session with a Tilt also linked. As the Pill posts gravity, this gets blended into the gravity data of the Tilt (and also estimated gravity data of the Plaato if linked).

Feature request: Please can data streams be grouped by device so they can be graphed separately and hidden / shown on a graph. I've attached an image of how GrainFather do this, it works great and allows for device accuracy to be compared plus channels for devices to be turned off (eg estimated gravity from Plaato) whilst showing bubble counting.

Great idea! I'll put this on our wish list.

Back