More useful water addions in recipe view

kalkunipraed

Trial Member
Reaction score
EDIT: I now noticed that this issue is partially tackled in: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=748

Currently I have to open up "My Brewing -> My Water Calcs" every time I want to test out some additions. Why is that? Why cannot I use it in a past/current recipe? Because Water Chemistry in "My brew session" is very limited. It only has mineral additions. I believe most people who add minerals also add PH changing additions(acids).

I would like to do all my additions in the brew sessions, instead of having to create a separate water addition calculator for every brew I make. I really do have a separate water profile calculator for every brew sessions and I leave the brew session one unused because It doesn't have all the functionality.

What do you think?

Thank you for your attention.

I cannot create water profiles ahead of time - they are directly linked to the recipe and I may do some experimenting with them on every brew. Also the brew session view does not show acid additions.

Maybe this is a non-issue for many people. But I find myself switching between the water calc and the brew session. I would like to do everything in one spot.

thinking about this I'm guessing a water profile database for a user to stock pile different types and save for different beers is what he's wanting and might be a good thing as to pull from the list in any recipe and picked and saved, I thought that was already implemented but guess not

Back