Maybe not a technical issue

Discussion in 'Recipe Editor' started by Foster82, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Foster82

Foster82 New Member

This issue most likely has been addressed but I feel a need to rant. So received an email about discounted membership so I figured I would check it out. I notice that it states premium members get an "Ad Free" version of the site. I think hey I am a premium member, and have not been on a long time, lets see if the ads have been fixed. So I log on and go to the "priming calculator" and you know what I found; an Ad :evil: . Whats the deal, if I am paying for a premium membership and still getting Ads what is the point? Rant over.

[​IMG]

2. Ozarks Mountain Brew

Staff Member

IT Managment
    the calculators and several other pages are not tied to the membership system, their free for everyone and have been that way since before the change over but I agree there should be be a script preventing adds for members on all pages

+1

3. sbaclimber

sbaclimber Well-Known Member

+2
    ..having been one of the members who pointed this out back before the ownership change, I am still in favor of removing ads from all pages for members!

4. Austin

Austin Member

Thanks for letting me know guys! I will connect with Josh and get that resolved.

I run full ads, so I see them everywhere or it would have been caught sooner.

I hope you guys enjoy your Christmas Eve.