Maybe not a technical issue

Foster82

Trial Member
Reaction score
This issue most likely has been addressed but I feel a need to rant. So received an email about discounted membership so I figured I would check it out. I notice that it states premium members get an "Ad Free" version of the site. I think hey I am a premium member, and have not been on a long time, lets see if the ads have been fixed. So I log on and go to the "priming calculator" and you know what I found; an Ad :evil: . Whats the deal, if I am paying for a premium membership and still getting Ads what is the point? Rant over.

15469179163_69e83f7835_c.jpg

the calculators and several other pages are not tied to the membership system, their free for everyone and have been that way since before the change over but I agree there should be be a script preventing adds for members on all pages

+1

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
the calculators and several other pages are not tied to the membership system, their free for everyone and have been that way since before the change over but I agree there should be be a script preventing adds for members on all pages

+1
+2
..having been one of the members who pointed this out back before the ownership change, I am still in favor of removing ads from all pages for members!

Thanks for letting me know guys! I will connect with Josh and get that resolved.

I run full ads, so I see them everywhere or it would have been caught sooner.

I hope you guys enjoy your Christmas Eve.

Back