Looking for a Canadian supplier

Red Roof Brewing

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an ingredient and equipment supplier in Canada. I have dealt with Canadain homebrew supply but I can't stand the guy he is rude and arrogant and he is even worse to my wife. Trying to order from him online is also a pain in the A$$. the site is only friendly to IE users. So I am looking for somewhere else to spend my money. so who do you use?

Thanks
Yes, I'm in Ontario Port Colborne to be exact. there is nothing around here. I might also search Buffalo as it's closer than T.O.

Thanks
Yes, I'm in Ontario Port Colborne to be exact. there is nothing around here. I might also search Buffalo as it's closer than T.O.
As I mentioned, OBK has great prices, but is mail order. Over a certain amount, delivery is free. If you can order this amount, or join in an order with a few others, it is worth it.

There's also Brewer's Paradise in St. Catharines. I have never been there, but you could check it out. It's not that far from Port Colborne.

Thanks Again Johnwk Brewer's Paradise is a brew in-house facility he does not sell supplies anymore.

Thanks Again Johnwk Brewer's Paradise is a brew in-house facility he does not sell supplies anymore.
Odd that in the entire Niagara area there's no real beer supply store. Might be a great business opportunity for someone.

If you don't mind going the mail order route, then another place to try is http://www.hopdawgs.ca/index.php/. I have purchased from them in the past and have always been satisfied.
A Google search of "homebrew supplies Ontario" turns up a number of suppliers.

Last edited:
I use OBK (Ontario Beer Kegs) or Canuck Homebrew Supply which I think are kind of the same company. I'm in Alberta and my LHBS generally is only used for grains as shipping is prohibitive. I've used Hopdawgs too but the equipment selection isn't as good.

Back