'Log Entry' window

Brewer #64496

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have noticed this week that when logging a brewing entry, if you make the mistake of clicking outside of the 'Log Entry' window you lose all information that you have just typed into your brew log.

I have not seen this problem before; the issue has only appeared since the Log Entry interface changed a couple of days ago.

Technically you could say this is not a bug, however from a usability standpoint it doesn't really work - one wrong click and you've lost everything without clicking Cancel.

Please can this be amended?

Hi,

I have noticed this week that when logging a brewing entry, if you make the mistake of clicking outside of the 'Log Entry' window you lose all information that you have just typed into your brew log.

I have not seen this problem before; the issue has only appeared since the Log Entry interface changed a couple of days ago.

Technically you could say this is not a bug, however from a usability standpoint it doesn't really work - one wrong click and you've lost everything without clicking Cancel.

Please can this be amended?

This hasn't happened to me. Can you try again, and grab a screenshot if possible, so I can get that to the developer right away? We need to fix that right away!

I experienced the same thing, here's a screenshot. There's also another oddity that might be related to my other report of Log Entry sorting.

-Ross

Attachments

• 2020-04-08 09_19_16-Brew Session - Brewer's Friend.png
    2020-04-08 09_19_16-Brew Session - Brewer's Friend.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 67
Grey Cat beat me to it; if I click in the grey area it throws everything out without warning. I am using the Firefox browser.

Cheers Yooper!

Back