Link To Water Calculator Record will not update or save...

Reaction score
Created a new recipe and I am trying to work on water chemistry-- for some reason the calculator when it opens won't update or save when I add salts or make any type of change. Never seen this before, is it something I am doing wrong? I just have the spinning blue halo of death wherever I put the cursor... I've tried closing out and reloading a few times but no luck. Please help if you can!

It's working fine my end but thats going into existing recipie and linking to water calculator.

I think the site isn't working fine. Mi last neipa recipe has a 1060 OG but when I open the recipe ir appears at 1049! With the same grains and quantities. The same stuff hapens with the ibus and when I change it, I cant' save that. It began yesterday. Cheers (sorry for my bad english)

I think the site isn't working fine. Mi last neipa recipe has a 1060 OG but when I open the recipe ir appears at 1049! With the same grains and quantities. The same stuff hapens with the ibus and when I change it, I cant' save that. It began yesterday. Cheers (sorry for my bad english)
Did you fill in that little post-boil box (that I still can't figure out what it does)? The new one? I'm noticing the same thing but once I fill in that box, it goes away. Just put the same number in it as you had previously for the batch size and the numbers will go back to what they were.

Make sure that your batch size and volume amounts are correct:
upload_2019-8-16_15-10-15-png.6894

Oh that's new will have to watch out for that sneaky one.

Back