Labels no longer allow a custom image

Brewer #51462

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Until recently (sometime in April?) I was able to upload a custom image in the Label Generator. Now that seems to be missing. I tried searching in the changelog and other places but didn't see any mention of this change. I also tried adding a picture when editing the recipe to see if that gave me the option, but it didn't seem to.

Is this hiding somewhere I'm just not looking? Or has this been removed?

The label generator pulls your profile picture- if you want to add a new one, scroll down a little to the choice to upload a new profile picture.

Until recently I could easily upload a different image that only applied to that label/brew session, rather than changing my profile image. I've used it on almost every beer I've made. The feature seems to recently disappeared (or moved).

For example, I don't really want to change my profile picture to a banana just because I made a banana beer..

Until recently I could easily upload a different image that only applied to that label/brew session, rather than changing my profile image. I've used it on almost every beer I've made. The feature seems to recently disappeared (or moved).

For example, I don't really want to change my profile picture to a banana just because I made a banana beer..

Ah, gotcha!!!! Let me see what I can do to restore that. Thanks for the explanation!

is there any way to use a custom image without changing the profile picture?

I see this has been added back and improved. Yay!

Thank you. I appreciate it, and it's a feature I use with nearly every brew.

Sorry, looks like I missed commenting on this thread.

Yes it's been released, let us know if there's any issues!

No problem at all. I noticed it last night and was really happy to see it back.

Overall, there have been a good number of improvements lately. BF is much, much nicer and easier to work with than it was 3-4 years ago when I joined. Thank you.

Back