Just to say thanks,for all the help,im brewing on!

Rudibrew

Trial Member
Reaction score
i know i been on the forums a lot,but this thread is to say Thank You to all the posters who helped me out when i knew absolutely nothing about the process,especially blackmuse.,amongst others.
My brew has progressed from a cloudy alcoholic ,yeasty concoction to a beautiful creation that can be held to the skies and discerned for its clarity.

sometimes,we get a foamy head,if we can stop looting before carbonation can succeed,lol.
gotta let it rest.
sometimes it taste flat.
gotta let it rest.
sometimes,u just crack it open after its been bottle conditioning 3 days,very,very(too early) and u get a taste of what your own created blissed beer could taste like ,if u could just wait.
But i made some great beer,cant wait to taste the survivors that i hid away from myself just to see how good they gonna taste after two weeks.
Once again Thank You to all the people who taught me to brew a Good beer in one month,and still learning,yippee:)
Currently got 2.5gal of my original recipe fermenting,with a slight twist of the hops to boost even more of that.
dont worry only about 5grams at last 15 mins,cant wait to taste it!

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Hell yeah Brother. /Hulkamania voice.

Awesome work!
Keep going and hope you continu when the alcohol ban is over ;)

Keep going and keep working at it! Hard to believe but your beer will get even better with practice!

Back