iOS Iphone App Sync with web Account

Bmdubya

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im new to the software and use the iPhone App (iPhone 11) and the website...However, when I create a recipe in the app and save it/click sync in app, it doesn't sync with my online account (meaning i don't see the app recipe on the web account). Is there a fix for this or is this expected functionality?

Also, when I sync, duplicates show up in my app. I assume this happens if the app recognizes changes between the app recipe and the one on the website? Just wanted to make sure I understood how it worked.

Thanks for any help on this!

Hey @Bmdubya thanks for reaching out. Can you share a picture of your iOS app? There's a legacy app that still is floating around somehow, but is not and has not been updated in a number of years.

We're working on releasing new mobile apps for both android and iOS as soon as possible.

Hey @Bmdubya thanks for reaching out. Can you share a picture of your iOS app? There's a legacy app that still is floating around somehow, but is not and has not been updated in a number of years.

We're working on releasing new mobile apps for both android and iOS as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick feedback. Here is an image of the app info section.

Attachments

• EC4D0441-F873-45FF-8FA7-D15F0A528226.png
    EC4D0441-F873-45FF-8FA7-D15F0A528226.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for the quick feedback. Here is an image of the app info section.

Thanks @Bmdubya, that is the legacy app and is no longer being supported. We recommend using the web based software on your phone, please let us know if you encounter any issues until we are ready to re-release the mobile apps to the public!

ok no worries! thanks for the feedback! I love the web app and look forward to the integration with a phone app! So far so good on my first Brewers Friend Brew day!!! Im mashing in as we type.

Back