Inventory Items

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
MY queation to the forum team see this inventory items tab section. Once i add a malt ive got stored in my brewery when i use some of this malt in a recipie will it get deducted from my inventory malt stockpile?
If not thatd be cool if it did...
Screenshot_20171029-084712.png

yes if you click the check box in the brew session, I'm not sure about the phone apps but the website does

screenshot-www.brewersfriend.com-2017-10-28-18-18-04-722.png

If you sync the phone app, it should.

Well ill fill in my inventory then ;) it pays to check out all nooks and crannys in the brewing app:D.

I keep track of almost all my inventory like that. One thing that I'm not sure about is when I re-brew a recipe and then edit the snapshot version, for instance changing hops or deciding not to add a certain malt to tweak the recipe. I've tried to track whether those changes are reflected in inventory values after the initial deductions are made, but I'm still not sure it happens. I just have to go back into inventory and edit amounts occasionally.

the inventory was something just brought out and not completely tweaked before the site changed hands, its allot to deal with so be patient, it will come around in time

I LOVE this feature I'm a total dumb arse for not using it earlier! Man whenever I think of brewing a bear I find myself out in the shed where I store my grain tubs looking and weighing what I've got on hand. Now I'll be able to do it through checking my inventory and what I've got on hand. SWEET now every item that comes into my brewery weather fermentable or hoppy or yeasty will get loaded in. I suppose I could even load in me brewing salts eh?

Back