Inventory Filter & sort buttons.

Yeasty Boy

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Please add:
-inventory filter for hops.
-sort button for mash guideline temps. Sort low to high

I'm not sure what you are looking for with those terms. What do you mean by inventory filter on hops, and sorting mash guideline temps? Where would you like to see that, and what exactly would you like to see? I want to make sure I understand your request properly.

The grey button that says "Inventory Filter" at the bottom of Fermentables to select only from ones inventory. Do that same thing for the hops section. Also add that same button back into the yeasts as you had it before please.

For mash guidlelines, I would love to be able to hit 'Sort" and they go into ascending temperature order. Much like the hops sort themselves by time.
When creating a recipe sometimes i want to add another mash step in the middle of the 4 steps I already have. In order to do that I have to delete/change all the ones below and re fill all the temps/times. Make sense?

Absolutely- thanks for explaining it so well. I'll see what we can do, and keep you posted.

I am wondering where the Fermentables "Inventory Filter" button went?? I would really love this back so I can choose the correct grain I have in stock for my recipe. Same for yeasts and hops as mentioned above.
Thx!!

The inventory button is on the upper left, above the grains:
upload_2019-2-11_16-43-16.png

Yes I knew we had this button to see our inventory. I now see we can select from that list and it will populate into the recipe once selected. I didn't realize you could select from that inventory list.

Thx!

Back