I hope the brew Santa brings me.......

Scrumpy

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping santa leaves me a "blichmann beer gun" under the tree for Christmas. I've been dropping not so subtle hints to the missus. A bottle of westie12 in the stocking would make for the most merry new new year, but I don't think even the elves can find that.
What are you guys hoping Beer Santa will give you this year?

a few million dollars so i can start my own brewpub, and not worry if it makes money or not.

Scrumpy said:
I'm hoping santa leaves me a "blichmann beer gun" under the tree for Christmas.

And if he doesn't, you'd be surprised how well a picnic tap and a short racking cane work. Just keep the bet child and the pressure in the keg low.

Kai

Santa brought me a very nice wine thief and a refractometer. We left a pint of ale with his cookies. Good trade.

No dice on beer gun...But I did get 3 different sized grad cylinders, a 2000ml erlenmeyer, a book called "for the love of hops" (looks like a great read!), and a big bottle of Chimay blue label with a bow on it. :mrgreen:

Santa didn't leave me any equipment, however I did get $200 dollars in "Delang Brew Bucks" that can be redeemed at the "Brew Hut", my local home brew store. I could get some stainless, or just multiple recipes. Nice problem to have.

Back