It was Sunday. A very sad day. I wanted to have taps playing in the background. It all started 3 weeks ago with a blonde ale I've made 3 times before and always turned out good. It was all grain, hit all the numbers, pitched Nottingham. 2 days later no activity. Shook up the carboy, another day no activity. Only other yeast I had was Windsor. Pitched that and it started fermenting the next day. Sunday I started to transfer to the bottling bucket and the smell of phenols was very strong, the taste was a pure medicinal flavor. I don't know if too much time before fermentation started and it got infected then or the mixture of both yeasts that did it. The end result, had to pour it down the drain. Just had to share.