Howdy Hey from the Sunshine State

Glad to be here. Chessking, for a moment there I was looking at the chess board in your avatar like I was playing it. I'm a fan of the game.

If you will notice, that is a screen shot of a computer game that I won in a way that cannot be done. I put black in checkmate and assumed the game was over, however black moved a unrelated piece and the game continued. I captured the king as well as all other pieces, and the board is left with only white.
One would think that a computer chess game, the sole function of which is to play chess, would be somewhat familiar with the rules off chess.

Attachments

• IMG_3470 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_3470 (800x600).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,076
chessking said:
If you will notice, that is a screen shot of a computer game that I won in a way that cannot be done. I put black in checkmate and assumed the game was over, however black moved a unrelated piece and the game continued. I captured the king as well as all other pieces, and the board is left with only white.
One would think that a computer chess game, the sole function of which is to play chess, would be somewhat familiar with the rules off chess.

haha. Nice programming on the part of someone. That would have been a hoot, continuing the game without a king on the other side.

Back