how to post in an existing thread

Discussion in 'Beginners Brewing Forum' started by Dogwood, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Dogwood

Dogwood Member

I wanted to make a post in General Brewing Discussions in the "What are you doing with homebrew today" thread. There is no way that I can find to do so! I made a tread in General Brewing Discussions hoping that it would let me choose which thread I wanted it in. Didnt work that way as it in its own thread. How do I post in an existing thread?
    Thanks

2. Steve SPF

Steve SPF Well-Known Member

You need to post after the last post in the thread and that one's like a zillion posts long. Before you open the thread, have a look to the right hand side and there's a bit of stuff about when the last post was made, if you click on that it will take you to the end of the thread.

Hope that makes sense :)

Hawkbox and Josh Hughes like this.
  3. Dogwood

Dogwood Member

4. Nosybear

Nosybear Well-Known Member

Steve beat me to it.... Click on the time of the last post (lower right of the listing's window) and it'll take you to the last post in the thread.

Steve SPF likes this.
  5. J A

J A Well-Known Member

You can post a reply from any page in the list of posts, no matter how long the thread is. Click on the first page or the last or any one in between and scroll all the way to the bottom. There's a blank field next to your profile picture that you can type in and an orange box that says "Post Reply" . Type in what you want and click the post button.