How to mark a brew session as complete?

Bracken

Premium Member
Reaction score
How do I change the status of an open brew session to complete? For the life of me I can't figure it out.

And then what? I clicked on the arrows, it took me to Step 7 All Gone. Still shows up in the list as incomplete and still being attached to the recipe even if I create a very new brew session.Also, all the bew log entries (Efficiency, wort vol, , etc ) arte completed and showing a check mark.

I'ive tested one just now and when I hit the arrow it updated the brew session in my brew sessions, where are you looking

" it updated the brew session in my brew sessions"

what change do you see as such?

just to confirm, it is the arrow above the tabs, phase 1 to 7?

I clicked it all the way to phase 7, does not do anything after that but I see no change on my session

that should say all gone in the actual brew session page then in the brew session list under phase it will say the same thing, where else will you like it

When you go under my brewing/my brew session and click on "hide completed", does it disappear? Not for me.

If you create a new brew session for the same recipe and then go back to view the actual recipe which session does it show? Still shows the first one

that's for searching, not organizing you need to click the search

Back