Hi there!

Wulfsbane

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I was aware of this place for a bit as I used to work in a brewery a few years ago. I was only a cellar guy but I always wanted to learn more. I got a Northern Brewer starter kit for Christmas and I just bottled it a few days ago. Enjoyed it thus far and I hope to do more soon. I'll probably stick with the Extract stuff until I get more comfortable.

One step at a time.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first batch!

Hi there!

I was aware of this place for a bit as I used to work in a brewery a few years ago. I was only a cellar guy but I always wanted to learn more. I got a Northern Brewer starter kit for Christmas and I just bottled it a few days ago. Enjoyed it thus far and I hope to do more soon. I'll probably stick with the Extract stuff until I get more comfortable.
Welcome aboard! Let us know how we can help!

What kind of beer was your first kit?
Once it is ready, be sure to post a picture of it poured into a glass! - There is a whole thread for beer pics! You can post it here though so I don't miss it! ;)

Happy brewing!

Reactions: Jnh
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll get more advice here than you can possibly use.... Seriously, you fell in with a good bunch here, hope we can help.

Welcome, good luck!

I concur this is a great place. Welcome aboard!

Welcome!
You csme to the right place ;)

Welcome! You will find a great bunch of people here and very helpful.

Back