Hi Everybody, Check out my new beer Label

Wilco79

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - just thought I would throw out an introduction.

My name is Aaron and I've been brewing for about 3 months now, I've gotten one decent brew session under my belt and then put things on hold while I got married and moved houses through the fall and winter. Now that I'm in my new house I'm back up and running and have two beers in primary fermentation a Blonde Ale from Plamer's Brewing classic styles and a Belgian Specialty that I am basically brewing because my home brew store gave my crystal 150 in stead of 15 but it looks like it's doing well and I'm excited to try it anyway. I've got a tonne of supplies ordered from homebrewsupplies.ca on the way that should keep me brewing blonde ale and Amber Ale through the spring and once I have gotten those brews down I plan on trying my hand at a Lager that might appease my friends. I've also just created a beer label for myself in photoshop and am pretty proud of it. Let me know what you think.

I'm thinking of going for the premium membership here and any advice on the future of the site would be helpful.

Happy Brewing,

AW.

Nice label , I'm guessing you like to fish lol ... yes a membership is well worth it , you get to have as many recipes as you want, inventory shopping list brew report, I would strongly suggest everyone thinking about it to join, its a very low cost membership

Yes - Fishing would be my first hobby and beer drinking second followed by Brewing in a close third. I think I will join as you say its low cost.. and also I didn't realize there was a restriction on recipes to free members.

Back