Hey y'all- NEW server going live and more..............

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in Texas, so "y'all" fits. :)

We are changing servers (something we've been working on for a while) and upgrading some things. We've had some beta testing to help us through this (thank you friends for that), and we're hopeful that it's going to be smooth sailing.

If there are ANY issues at all that you notice, please use this thread to let us know. Screen shots, if available, are incredibly helpful if there is a bug or a troublesome issue.

Now that the new server is up and running this evening, finally we'll be able to spend all of our time and energy on getting those new requested features online for everyone. Please continue to give your thoughts and ideas for features you'd like to see in the "features" area- we read every single one of them.

Please feel free to let us know of any bugs/issues/weird things that happen, even if they seem small so we can get it 100% as soon as possible for everyone.

Thanks for all of your help in continuing to help us make Brewer's Friend even better!

Hello there!

When trying to access "My Recipes", I get logged out. SS attached.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    139.2 KB · Views: 298
Same here. Everytime I select Brew Sessions from the drop down menu, it logs me out.

trying to make a brewlog entry, get error message.

We're sorry, the system is having difficulty right now. Administrators have been notified. RDWHAHB!

Thanks for reporting those issues. We deployed some fixes this evening that we hope will help with both the logging-out issues and possibly the new brewlog error. Can you try those again and let us know if it's still happening? Thanks for the patience as we iron things out.

Back