Hello from Thailand.

PaiboonL

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

My name is Paiboon, a home brewer from Thailand. I'm quite exciting to join this group. My target is to develop my brewer experience and extend my knowledge on having my own recipes base on my local supply/ingredient.
Looking forward for your advise, and knowledge sharing (if possible). Thank you.

Best regards,
Paiboon

Welcome to Brewer's Friend!

Welcome to the forum!
Can't wait until we start talking about water chemistry!
Cheers!

Welcome!
Lovely country, amazing food!
Hope to visit again soon

Welcome. Good luck on your quest. You’ll do great.

Welcome to Brewer's Friend. We ALL were new to brewing at one time, so we are happy to help in every way we can!

Welcome @PaiboonL! I'm looking forward to hearing about home brewing in Thailand. For example...what challenges you might face that we might not or how local ingredients influence the beers you brew or buy. Stuff like that.

Hello Folks,

My name is Paiboon, a home brewer from Thailand. I'm quite exciting to join this group. My target is to develop my brewer experience and extend my knowledge on having my own recipes base on my local supply/ingredient.
Looking forward for your advise, and knowledge sharing (if possible). Thank you.

Best regards,
Paiboon

Welcome :) Hope you're all safe over there, if covid gets out of the way I will be there for the month of October this year.

Brewing is interesting in Thailand isn't it? Is it still illegal?

We went to Chit Beer on Ko Khret last time I was in Thailand, an amazing place which I will definitely go back to. Good luck with your brewing journey, I will be fascinated to see how it goes for you; equipment and supplies might be less available for you than for many of us.

Welcome bud!

Cheers a little closer to home here in Aus good luck to you enjoy the journey and the beer.

Sawadee wai @PaiboonL Welcome to Brewers Friend. Looking forward to a recipe for Singha.:)

Back