Hello From Monterey, CA

JHart94945

Trial Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. Been brewing for many years. My day job is Coast Guard Station Monterey, CA. I have 17 years of active duty service. Love brewing beer, I have only entered one homebrew competition, but luck was on my side and I won 1st place (Judges Choice). Just updated all my equipment this month, ordered a the all grain kit from Ss Brewtech. Should be here tomorrow. Plan on breaking it in with a Rye IPA. I was brewing with the trusty cooler methods for a few years, but figured its time to step up my game.

Just wanted to say hello. Been brewing for many years. My day job is Coast Guard Station Monterey, CA. I have 17 years of active duty service. Love brewing beer, I have only entered one homebrew competition, but luck was on my side and I won 1st place (Judges Choice). Just updated all my equipment this month, ordered a the all grain kit from Ss Brewtech. Should be here tomorrow. Plan on breaking it in with a Rye IPA. I was brewing with the trusty cooler methods for a few years, but figured its time to step up my game.
Welcome! You know you've gotta share some pics when she's all assembled.:)

That’s a nice system! I would like to make that step up. Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome, I'd be curious to see pictures too. I'm running the ghetto Coleman rig right now myself.

Back