Hello from Calgary, AB

Welcome to Brewers Friend from Cambridge, Ontario

Welcome Sean and fellow Brewzilla user! Boy have we got (good) stories for you!

You stole our Atlanta hockey team. The first one anyway. Those jerks in Winnipeg stole the second one. :-(

Last edited:
Welcome!
What are you planning to brew?

You stole our Atlanta hockey team. The first one anyway. Those jerks in Winnipeg stole the second one. :-(
Not sure why they couldn't make Hockey work in Atlanta, both times they were really good teams... kind of like St Lous and Football I guess.

Bah it didn’t accept the Canadian flag emoji.
Yeah, emojii are not a strong point. On the pop-up list there are about a dozen that are available.

So with the brewzilla, which I've been using for about a year: I recently learned that by 'calibrating' * the temperature display I can come a lot closer to reality, allowing for a truly automated brew session.

Previously, I was frustrated that display and measured (external thermometer) were off by enough that I was forced to babysit the system continuously.

With help from other members, I set the calibration and Lo! the temps were spot on! Made my brew day much easier...

Yeah, emojii are not a strong point. On the pop-up list there are about a dozen that are available.

So with the brewzilla, which I've been using for about a year: I recently learned that by 'calibrating' * the temperature display I can come a lot closer to reality, allowing for a truly automated brew session.

Previously, I was frustrated that display and measured (external thermometer) were off by enough that I was forced to babysit the system continuously.

With help from other members, I set the calibration and Lo! the temps were spot on! Made my brew day much easier...
I will look into doing that once everything is set up and ready to go. I may get back to you on the procedure to do that.

I don't think he personally stole it...
Also I know I'm not one to talk but the Flames are kinda bad.

Anyways... Welcome!

Welcome Sean, the local group in Calgary is the Calgary yeast wranglers if you're looking for local information and knowledge.

Back