Hello from Alaska

Ski

Trial Member
Reaction score
hello all, names Ski (short for polack) and I live in Alaska.

I have brewed 10-12 batches so far but had to shut down so I could ride my motorcycle to Florida and back over the summer.

a day after I got home I brewed an IPA and the next day a hefe both currently in ferment. I am only set up for extract for now but plan to go all grain sometime in the near future. Built a kegerator and I find it difficult to keep all 4 kegs with at least some beer in em… iono know where all my beer goes?!

anywho, surfin recipes for my next 2 batches and decided to sign up here.

thanks

Ski

Welcome!
Extract is fun and easy, but all-grain is definitely way more fun....if not quite as easy. :D

Cheers ski youd do a bit of that in Alaska to i recon :p. Good luck on your hombreeing endevours.

Lots of recipes here to choose from and expertise to boot.
Welcome Ski!
Long trip! :) What kind of bike?

hey thanks

got 2 recipes im gonna try if I can find all of the hops at my store. closest place to me is a 3hr drive...

ya it was a great ride 17701 miles. 34 states 3 providences and 2 country's! I rode my 2011 Harley ultra. the shovelhead is still down (go figure...) and I cant ride my softail nearly as long as I usedta could.

Now that’s a ride!!! Makes my 5000+ mile ride on Route 66 this summer look like a bar hopper. I have a 2011 Road Glide Ultra. It’s on my rack now getting a new inner primary bearing and a bunch of other repairs. Cheers Ski :)

Back