Hello fellow brewers

BrewerRick

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the forums but not to brewing. Im currently the Head brewer for Patito here in Yucatan Mexico. Love the site and its always good to have fresh information to trade ideas.

Cheers

Rick

Cheers mate looking forward to picking ya brains on brewing ideas. Hay there'sa post a pick of your brew rig on here I'd love too see your set up cheers

Hey everyone, new to the forums but not to brewing. Im currently the Head brewer for Patito here in Yucatan Mexico. Love the site and its always good to have fresh information to trade ideas.

Cheers

Rick
HI this is Juan from Mexico city

Fest beer ATM called L1 lager in recipe list not to far off Kegging that will happen this weekend long weekend over in Aus yep sweet. Than will brew sticks vanilla cream ale. Looking forward to this one it's unlike anything I've brewed befor e with all those adjuncts in it. It will be an interesting brew. How bout yourself mr Lopez.. Jen from the block ain't ya cus eh? I mean Jennifer Lopez?:rolleyes:

Aussie ere mate Caloundra Sunshine Coast look her up you will fall in love what more do you want in life beautiful beaches and beautiful beer and of course beautiful women mmmm heaven on earth me thinks

Back