Happy New Year!

MrBIP

Premium Member
Reaction score
I brewed 22 times in 2014, 121 gallons (give or take). .. 1290 bottles (give or take)
(Probably a good thing I pass out a lot homebrew to friends and family)

50 brews, 273 gallons in 2014. This hobby has turned into an obsession. Happy New Year to all.

17 brews 164.25 gal. Went fishing and camping more last year so backed off from prior years.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Happy New Year!
My balance for 2014 was 13 brews and 324 liters. Even paid my 8€ tax. :lol:

25 five gallon batches in 2014. But I did take three months off for foot surgery, and another month off for a re-attached finger.

Will do better nezt year. ( The word prior to year is misspelled. I know. I lost that key from my keyboard. I cant even tell you what key it is because I don't have it. Its the one after W and before Y in the alphabet. Thanks Grand kids! Helluva Christmas present.)

23 batches in 2014. That includes 21 5-gallon batches and two 2.5 gallon tests of oregano beer and vanilla porter, both of which I knew in advance that the spouse wouldn't drink. In order to do more I need a bigger chest freezer for my kegs -- or bottle some batches.

20 brews, 109 gallons total. I suspect I drank about a sixth of that. Fairly productive year, although I don't expect 2015 to match it. Happy new year, all!

Back