Grilled Pizza

BOB357

Trial Member
Reaction score
Just put this Santa Fe Pizza on the Traeger at about 450F. This is my rendition of a pie from Casey Jones' pizza in Medford, OR back in the '70s. Pretty much a green salsa, Monterrey Jack cheese and a $hitload of Jalapenos. On a whole wheat thin crust that my wife makes.
0720181709_Film3_resized (1).jpg
As I wait, finishing watching Malcolm Reed do a whole pork shoulder to perfection.
It don't get any better than this!

all I can say is better get a pitcher of beer to cool your lips on this one

Any reason for more beer :) Gotta admit though, I'm not nearly the fire eater I was back then.

depends on the Jalapenos but that many fresh usually are a pill away from indigestion lol

Yea, fresh can get pretty wild. Always taste them before using blindly.These were pickled and just about right.

While on the subject of heat, picked up 6 gallons of apple juice to make hard cider out of today, I have some mango flavoring and was seriously thinking of a Mango and Habanero cider. Would definitely do a tincture with the Habaneros.

Nice lookin pie for sure, but I 'd put a hurting on that shoulder! Hoping I can burn some wood this weekend. Possibly beef ribs loaded with salt and pepper and mesquite in the fire chamber.

Nice lookin pie for sure, but I 'd put a hurting on that shoulder! Hoping I can burn some wood this weekend. Possibly beef ribs loaded with salt and pepper and mesquite in the fire chamber.

One of the few things I've never smoked or grilled. but on my list. We're big time pig eaters here, so beef usually means a prime ribeye steak. That, and most all of the beef ribs we see around here are made of only 2 components; bones and dollars.

I agree with salt, pepper and mesquite for beef. My late pit master uncle from south Texas would rise from the grave and kick my a$$ for anything less.

Back