Gravities not affected by mash temp anymore?

OkanaganMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey what happened to the recipe editor not changing gravities when I change mash temps anymore?!

Thanks for reporting @OkanaganMike, IDK when this stopped working, but it stopped sometime before I joined the Brewer's Friend team. It's on our to-do list as we continue to focus on the core features of the recipe builder: Ingredients, volumes, and temperatures. I'll be sure to followup in this thread when it is ready for testing on beta and again when it is publicly released.

If you're interested in joining our beta program, please let @Yooper and myself know and we'll be happy to add you to our list of beta users for new features, and fixes!

Thanks for reporting @OkanaganMike, IDK when this stopped working, but it stopped sometime before I joined the Brewer's Friend team. It's on our to-do list as we continue to focus on the core features of the recipe builder: Ingredients, volumes, and temperatures. I'll be sure to followup in this thread when it is ready for testing on beta and again when it is publicly released.

If you're interested in joining our beta program, please let @Yooper and myself know and we'll be happy to add you to our list of beta users for new features, and fixes!

I don't want to be on the beta program, I'm not a computer person; I just want to get the value I pay for out of my annual subscription. This is not the cheapest site to belong to and these problems are very frustrating. I don't understand these programs and how something that was working fine just stops.

I don't want to be on the beta program, I'm not a computer person; I just want to get the value I pay for out of my annual subscription. This is not the cheapest site to belong to and these problems are very frustrating. I don't understand these programs and how something that was working fine just stops.
No worries at all, we'll followup accordingly as soon as this is back and functioning!

Back