Gidday from Miranda South Australia !

Brewer #77117

Trial Member
Reaction score
Just new to brewers friend, wow what a handy tool, Ive been brewing on and off since 1999, mainly kit beer, BUT thanks to the help of brew freinds here in S.A and this site im actually starting to make a nice drop or two.
Still extract brewing at the moment but have collected the gear to make a 70 ltr brew kettle ( under construction ) and intend to BIAB soon.
Have a merry xmas and safe new year !
PS: if anyone has hints on keeping the calories down in the beer id like to here! cheers! i think i'll have a beer!

Firstly G'day to a fellow Sth Aussie !
next question is the important one .....Crows ( Boooo ! ) or the mighty Power ?
Nothing wrong with an extract brew and if anyone tells you otherwise they're kidding themselves , how you care for the wort is more important than who mashed it .
Have you got yourself a temp controlled chamber /fridge / freezer to ferment in yet ? it does make a massive improvement in your beer and with our pretty erratic weather this summer is almost a must .
Beers makes beards grow stronger and fuller , you must be doing OK

Go the POWER! answer to D pirates question. as for the beer i have two temp controlled fermenting fridges, i brew in 44 ltr lots and was lucky enough to get a keggorator for my birthday ( ye har ), prob is i spend a lot of time away from home and its taken me around a year to get a stock pile ( 3 kegs in the fridge ready to drink ) they'll only last xmas, put another 44ltr brew down this morning that'll be ready for new years.
cheers!

My solution to three kegs on tap for Christmas I rigged up a picnic tap out the top of font ha ha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    484 KB · Views: 126
Nothing till after Christmas Mark just thought I'd chime in on this thread ;)

I better pull my finger out and brew over the long weekend , still waiting on my hop order from the states so that's been a good excuse

Back