Fourth time's a charm.

N0mad

Trial Member
Reaction score
IMG_0227.JPG
My fourth ever brew using BIAB now in the new to me fermentation chamber
American Honey Wheat

Agreed, nice setup! It looks like the fridge is on a counter top. If so, that way you can cold crash and transfer to a keg or bottling bucket without moving the carboy and stirring up sediment or crud on the sides like lifting a carboy from a chest freezer often does.

Agreed, nice setup! It looks like the fridge is on a counter top. If so, that way you can cold crash and transfer to a keg or bottling bucket without moving the carboy and stirring up sediment or crud on the sides like lifting a carboy from a chest freezer often does.
It's actually out in the garage... if your pulling in head first there's an area on the right builtin large enough to hold a 70 in flat panel with an outlet in the back... it's 30'' deep and about 5' wide... my fold down work bench is in front
IMG-0228.JPG

A place in the garage for a flat panel! Now there’s a guy who was planning ahead! He knows he’s gonna get in trouble sometime!

Can i ask what fridge that is? I've been looking for a while now and nothing cheap enough has come up. Pretty much eliminated the mini-fridge because all the ones i found has a hump in the bottom and that little freezer comportment. 6 gallon stuff doesn't fit.
*sorry for hijack!

IMG_1818.JPG
It's an old 4.9 cubic foot Kenmore All Refrigerator it holds 2 three gallon carboys I saw this new one at Costco. Look for "All Refrigerator"

Back